Sunday, December 12, 2010

Like Minded Sites

I don't usually break the format of Covered, but I thought I would make an exception to mention some other sites that are similar to Covered that you might enjoy:

Repaneled: This is frequent Covered collaborator Anthony Vukojevich's blog that does to comic panels that Covered does to covers.

Cornered does this same idea, but this time with those corner boxes that have the star(s) of the comic in them.

Rejected by Covered: Have you sent a cover to this blog only to have it rejected? This is the blog for you. Josh Blair and JB Sapienza are posting anything that has not quite made it on Covered, so if you have have had that sting of rejection, send your cover here and have it find new life.

Do you have any favorites that I didn't mention? Go ahead and post them in the comments section.

4 comments:

  1. There is an Evil Genius named The OCTOPUS who will be starting a similar blog on Jan. 1st called:
    REPULPED: ARTISTS RECREATE PULP FICTION COVERS.

    Here's a link to the guidelines for SUBMISSION:

    http://repulped.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for mentioning Cornered! This blog was a HUGE inspiration, and it's a thrill to get a nod!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out and for rejecting yourself. A lot of people have come forward to share their art w/ us. So be on the lookout!

    Also, I'm totally submitting to cornered now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    Being a big fan of jazz music (even though I do not know half enough of what I'd like to), being an illustrator and being another big fan of the covered blog (http://coveredblog.blogspot.com), I decided to bring all of those passions into one project and I started my own illustration blog. The goal of the blog is to get everyone (me included) to discover new artists as well as new musicians, styles and/or albums.
    Submissions welcome from now.

    http://www.jazzanddraw.com

    Philippe.

    ReplyDelete